Business Development Executive | Jobs & Careers
Do you want to join a high growth FMCG start-up?
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who can apply and develop their sales skills to rapidly expand the shine+ retailer footprint nationally!
Key skills & qualities;
- You're a people person - Quick to build relationships and rapport.
- You're a closer - Not afraid to ask for the sale or close the deal.
- You're a strategist - Always planning ahead.
- You're a winner - Willing to do whatever it takes.
- Find and reach out to new on-brand retailers.
- Meet with store owners and managers.
- Sign up and on-board new retailers.
- Build on existing relationships.
- Drive in-store compliance.
- Provide promotional marketing support.
What's on offer;
- Above market base salary.
- Competitive bonus.
- Car allowance.
- Total package: $60-85k+ (+Super).
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious team culture.
- Personal & professional development and training.
- Huge career growth opportunities.
Desirable prior experience;
- Sales or business development track record.
- FMCG experience preferred, but not essential.
- Have a vehicle and a valid Australian driver’s license.
- University degree is preferred, but not essential.
Do you want to join the team?
All applicants will be judged on their ability to demonstrate role-specific key skills and their personal alliance to our company values, and mission.
Ideal team members are humble. They lack excessive ego or concerns about status. Humble people are quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own. They share credit, emphasise team over self and define success collectively rather than individually.
Ideal team members are hungry. They are always looking for more. More things to do. More to learn. More responsibility to take on. Hungry people almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder because they are self-motivated and diligent. They are constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity.
Ideal team members are smart. They have common sense about people. Smart people tend to know what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way. They have good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of their words and actions.
To create the world’s most functional food and beverages that optimise mental function and health.
How to apply;
If you are excited by the opportunity and up for a challenge, we want to hear from you.
Email your CV and application letter to email@example.com
In your application tell us the following:
- WHY are you right for this role and company?
- Demonstrate HOW you’re a top performing business development executive or have the ability and desire to become one.