Marketing Executive | Jobs & Careers
As someone who is passionate about wanting to be one of the best marketing executives in Australia, you will apply your skills in branding, marketing and advertising to lead the growth and awareness of the Shine brand across Australia and expansion into international markets.
You will report directly to the CEO, and collaboratively work alongside our Sales & Operations team to engage the hearts and minds of supporters and consumers and to ensure that Shine Drink becomes one of the most loved brands in Australia, and one day, an internationally renowned brand in major markets throughout the world.
We want to help people think brighter every day. Our mission is to create the world’s most functional & healthy products to optimise the human mind.
In 2016, we started our mission with beverages and created Australia's first drink with evidence-based ingredients shown to support brain function and health. We pioneered a new category of healthy functional beverages called ‘Smart Drinks’.
Since launching the Shine+ 110ml Smart Drink in 2017, we are now ranged in over 800 stockists, making us the fastest growing health drink in Australia.
In 2018, we will be launching in Australian major grocery, petrol & convenience retailers as well as overseas.
- Have an excellent understanding of brand, marketing and advertising principles
- Be passionate about learning new marketing activities and campaign ideas
- Adept in digital marketing, including; email marketing, website conversion rate optimisation and Facebook advertising
- Excellent communication skills across different marketing channels
- Ability to produce creative and clever advertising copy & content
- Be results driven and love using data to back your assumptions and ideas
- Ability to project manage external agencies, consultants and teams
- Work proactively and independently whilst being a great team member
- Always strive for excellence and hold yourself to a high standard
Marketing Executive – Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the shine brand across every channel and medium, ensuring consistent messaging, tone of voice and graphics
- Grow and evolve the brand identity to inspire customer loyalty, love and affection
- Establish the shine brand in the minds of consumers as synonymous with optimising brain function and health
- Manage external agencies, consultants, videographers and graphic designers
- Take responsibility of Public Relations and FMCG media networking
- Identify and work with influencers, brand partners and representatives
- Organise collaborations and event sponsorships with relevant opportunities
- Coordinate experiential marketing with offline sampling, events and campaigns
- Create and have responsibility for the annual marketing plan
- Manage all printed and online content; images, copy, flyers, in-store materials, packaging, labels, displays, videos and articles
- Manage & create the company newsletter and email marketing activities
What's on Offer;
- Above market salary
- Huge career growth opportunities
- Unique opportunity to take responsibility for a fast-growing national brand
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious team culture
- Personal & professional development and training
- Exposure to growing a brand internationally and launching overseas
Desirable prior experience;
- 2-5+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- FMCG experience preferred, but not essential.
- University degree in a relevant marketing field
How to apply?
All applicants will be judged on their ability to demonstrate role-specific key skills and their personal alliance to our company values, and mission.
If you are excited by the opportunity and up for a challenge, we want to hear from you.
Email your CV and application letter to email@example.com
In your application tell us the following:
- WHY are you right for this role and Shine?
- Demonstrate HOW you’re a top performing marketing executive.