Ignitor (Account Coordinator) | Jobs & Careers
Do you want to work for the company behind Australia’s first Smart Drink?
Are you hungry, humble, smart and loyal?
We are looking for a Sales Ignitor who can apply and grow their relationship and communication skills to support the rapid growth of shine’s retailer footprint nationally!
A day in the life of an Ignitor;
- Maintain and grow relationships with key customers and accounts.
- Work alongside Sales Ninjas to source and close new customer leads.
- Complete phone calls and in person meetings with existing customers.
- Provide outstanding coverage and support to all retailers in a cost-effective manner.
- Improve in-store product merchandising.
- Gather in-store data and analytics regarding performance, insights and feedback.
- Update and maintain sales systems, apps and reporting software.
- Identify and support promotional opportunities.
Desirable prior experience;
- FMCG experience preferred, but not essential.
- Have a vehicle and a valid Australian driver’s license.
- University degree is preferred, but not essential.
- Open to candidates fresh out of university who are looking for a challenging role.
Key Ignitor skills & qualities;
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and an efficient planner.
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail.
- Confident presentation and communication (written & verbal) skills.
All applicants will be judged on their ability to demonstrate role-specific key skills and their personal alliance to our company values.
Our audacious plan is to win a championship and therefore we are looking for the most talented team players in this space. Here’s what we think makes a great team player;
Thirst for improvement. Always wanting more. Actively seeking progress. Tenacity, grit and work-ethic. Hardest worker in the room.
Always a student. Learn from every opportunity. Leave your ego at the door. The team success is more important than your own. Show respect to earn respect.
Wrap wisdom around power. Be self-aware. Show emotional intelligence. Be perceptive of others around you. Question the why.
Mr/s Dependable. Absolute trust. Do what you say you will do. Willingly sacrifice for the team. Crystal clear transparency.
Our mission is to create the world’s most functional food and beverages that optimise mental function and health.
If after reading this job description you are excited and that voice inside your head is telling you that this is the job you’ve been waiting for, we want to hear from you.
Email us your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application, we want you to tell us:
- WHY are you right for this role and company?
- Which of the four company values do you most resonate with and WHY?